Mount Pleasant police are rounding up a number of calls officers answered throughout the week. We’re posting them here for you. Part I found below:
- Case # 14-238- KIMBERLY MACEMON, 19 yrs old of Racine was issued a municipal ticket for Retail Theft from Kohl’s Department Store.
- Case # 14-270- Kohl’s employee, ANTHONY MURILLO, 18 yrs old, from Racine, was arrested for Retail Theft and taken to jail for taking merchandise without paying for it. He was working at Kohl’s at the time of theft.
- Case # 14-330 – A group of male suspects attempted to take merchandise from Best Buy however did not leave with it due to the intervention of loss prevention officers. Case remains active at this time. Suspects fled the scene.
- Case # 14-392 – RICHARD A DUBOIS 37 yrs old from Kenosha, was arrested for Retail Theft from Best Buy. Additionally he received charges for Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, and Bail Jumping. He was taken to jail.
- Case # 14-311 – James Day, 20 yrs old, from Mt. Pleasant, received a municipal citation for theft relating to taking a customers cell phone. He was employed at Pick N Save, and working there at the time of this theft.
- Case # 14-483 – Customer’s wallet stolen from her purse at Pick N Save. The purse with wallet was resting on her shopping cart before it went missing. Case is active at this time.
- Case # 14-503 – Retail theft suspects left Party City, 5201 Washington Ave. in a white Dodge Charger or Magnum. The suspects were described a black females. One suspect had on a brown shirt displaying an owl on it. No arrests were made. Suspects and vehicle quickly left the area prior to police arrival. Please call MPPD if you have information.
HIT & RUN INCIDENTS
- Case # 14-296 – Parked car in 7200 block of Kinzie Ave was struck by another vehicle overnight causing damage to the parked vehicle. No leads at this time.
- Case # 14-298 – Parked car in the 4000 block of Sheridan Rd was struck by another vehicle over night causing damage to the parked vehicle. No leads.