Our Eye on Business pages are meant to be actively managed. Why? Search engines spider our website multiple times throughout the day and we are actively promoting those pages throughout our site. So if there’s no new “news” on those pages, there’s no reason for a potential client to come to your business. And that’s the last thing we want to happen.
We know your business depends on lead generation. So we want to help you amplify your awesome.
5 things you can do with an Eye on Business page
- Feature a photo of your client (with their permission of course). So if you are a hair salon… post a photo of that special hair do. If you are a restaurant and a couple is celebrating a special milestone, post a photo. If you are a tavern, show off your patron’s dance moves. Have delicious food… show it off. This give your Eye on Business page viewers insight on how unique you are.
- Share your expertise: Write a few paragraphs about how your products are made. If you are a coffee shop and hand select the ingredients that you serve your clients, tell that story. People love knowing where things come from.
- What’s your why? Why did you go into business? If you have a passion for children and want to change how children experience the world by offering a safe and fun place to play and learn, say that. If you own a specialty food store and want to evangelize everything there is to know about mustard and honey, say that. Shout your why using our business pages because people love to know who they are buying from and what your expertise is. So go ahead, tell it.
- Promotions: ohhh how we love to save. Take that hook and make it work for you. Ad value to your customers’ next experience by mentioning that if they see your promotion on the Racine County Eye, they’ll get a little extra love. So maybe that 30 minute massage turns into a 45 minute massage, offer some free sprinkles on top of that ice cream sundae, or offer a chance for a raffle prize if they use your services five times in a month. The sky is the limit. But adding value to your customers’ experience can deepen that relationship.
- Events: Your clients value your expertise and hosting an event around what you do is a great way to find out more about them. So share that experience. Post that event well before it happens so that you customers can put it on their calendar. Promote the Eye on Business page to give your clients a deep understanding about who you are and what you do.
By the way, we’ll be hosting a workshop soon about
Don’t have an Eye on Business page and want to know more about them? Click here.