These programs are held at the Racine Public Library, 75 Seventh St. unless stated otherwise. A sign language interpreter is available with one week’s notice. For information, call the business office at (262) 636-9170.
● Cord Cutting 101: January 21, 1:00 pm, Adult Services East Windows. Join us for an info session on streaming services, wireless, and smart speakers.
● Anti-Racism Book Group: 2:00 p.m. Monday, January 21, Lee Room. A weekly book group discussing themes of race and racism.
● Ruff Readers and Cat Chats: Monday-Thursday, 4:00-5:00 pm, by appointment only. Children are invited to read aloud to one of our friendly listening cats or dogs.
● Time for Tots: January 22, 9:30 am, Youth Services. Birth through 24 months. Introduce your child to the library through new stories, simple songs, and rhymes.
● Tuesday Tales: 10:00 am, January 22, Youth Services. Kids join us for this fun storytime!
● Musical Storytime: 6:30 pm, January 22, Youth Services. Kids grab a rhythm instrument and play along to fun songs and stories.
● Family Storytime: 10:00 am, January 23, Youth Services. Join us for a storytime that is fun for the whole family!
● Minecraft Open Lab: 5:00 pm, January 23, Computer Lab. Come build on the library’s Minecraft server. Registration required, register on the website or call the library.
● Preschool Dance Party: 10:00 am, January 24, Youth Services. Preschoolers are invited to wiggle and dance at the library!
● Checkmates: 4:00 pm, January 24, Youth Services. All ages and skill levels. Come join us for a game of chess! Want to learn? We will teach you!
● Family Movie Night: 6:00 pm, January 24, Atrium. Join us for a movie! Please call the library or check the website for the movie title. Snacks are welcome, but drinks must have a lid.
● Saturday Storytime: 11:30 am, January 26, Youth Services. All ages are invited to enjoy songs, books, and have lots of fun!
Read more from the Racine County Eye
Check out our series on employment in Racine County