PEORIA, IL – Five Racine County residents have been named among the 1,900+ students who earned a place on the Bradley University Fall 2021 Dean’s List. Students who achieve a minimum 3.5 grade point average for the semester on a 4.0 scale are eligible for the honor.
Congratulations to our local students:
- Zachary Slechta of Burlington, majoring in Civil Engineering
- Todd Manteufel of Franksville, majoring in Finance
- Jonathan Michel of Waterford, majoring in Sports Communication
- Shawn Yaeger of Waterford, majoring in International Business
- Hannah Ramcke of Union Grove, majoring in Nursing
About Bradley University
Bradley University is a top-ranked, private university in Peoria, Illinois, offering nearly 6,000 undergraduate and graduate students opportunities, choices, and resources to build their futures. Innovation, action, and collaboration drive Bradley students to generate ideas and create solutions that remake the world around them. Their comprehensive array of undergraduate and graduate academic programs includes business, communications, education, engineering, fine arts, health sciences, liberal arts and sciences, and technology.
The Racine County Eye is proud to celebrate student successes with its community. Congratulations to all those mentioned! You all make your hometowns proud.