RACINE — River Bend Nature Center is bringing back its Gifts of Nature program on Dec. 10. After a 2-year hiatus, the nonprofit organization is hosting the event just in time for the holiday season.
Gifts of Nature program details
- Where: River Bend Nature Center, 3600 N. Green Bay Road
- Who: Anyone 7 years old and older
- What: Attendees can make up to eight gifts using materials found in nature
- All materials included in the program fee
- How much: $50 for members and $60 for nonmembers
- What else: Hot cocoa and cookies will be available
More information about Gifts of Nature and the nonprofit can be found online.
Racine County Eye and Kenosha Lens – Journalism that serves.