UW-Extension offers an easy-to-make Baked Lentils Casserole that is ready to eat after just 30 minutes of baking. Planning for dinner in the winter can be a challenge. To warm up on a cold day, consider this healthy option to satisfy yourself and your family.
Have a holiday party to attend soon? Bake this hot dish in advance and bring it to share with a crowd. It accommodates those who do not eat meat. It even could be made using vegan cheese to please those who do not eat dairy. Add other vegetables or swap some ingredients to make it your own.
Thinking about giving it a shot? Find the recipe below.
Baked Lentils Casserole
Other recipes to try from UW-Extension
Make this Baked Lentils Casserole recipe first and then tackle another. Check out these recipes to make:
- Garlic Ginger Ramen with Beef
- Zucchini 5 ways: UW-Extension makes use of in-season produce
- UW-Extension encourages healthy eating and eliminating food waste, offers free in-article recipe
- Canned pulled pork recipe from UW-Extension: 30 minutes until delicious
- Authentic Black Beans with Epazote recipe will warm you up this fall
- Roasted Poblano & Shredded Pork Cabbage Rolls in 90 minutes
Racine County Eye and Kenosha Lens – Journalism that serves.