We are thrilled to invite you to Strengthening Local News: A Racine County Eye fundraiser. This special evening will uplift and support quality journalism in Racine County. Your attendance and contributions are essential in maintaining a robust and independent press in our community.
All proceeds will go to our Community News Fund to expand our coverage in Racine County.
Strengthening Local News event details:
- Date: Nov. 15, 2023
- Time: 6 to 8:30 p.m.
- Venue: Social on Sixth, 324 Sixth St., Racine, WI
Engaging highlights of the evening:
- Meet the Racine County Eye team: Hear what we’re working on over the coming months.
- Racine County Eye trivia: Answer 10 questions based on RCE news stories from two weeks before the event. The participant with the most correct answers will win $100 and RCE swag.
- Silent Auction: Bid on a variety of items generously provided by our advertising partners. Every winning bid supports the ongoing journalistic efforts of Racine County Eye. Items include a private wine tasting from Uncorkt, a basket of homemade goodies from Annie’s Country Pantry, a family/dual membership to the Racine Art Museum, and a three-day Napa Valley Wine Tour Package in Calistoga for two. We’re also working on more great prizes.
- Wine drawing: Take part in our wine drawing to win some fine bottles generously donated by local businesses.
- Entertainment: Music by Georgia Rae from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
In addition to the raffles and silent auction, you’ll have the opportunity to network with community leaders, local influencers, and the dedicated team behind the Racine County Eye. Special guest speakers will also discuss the pivotal role of local journalism in today’s society.
Enjoy heavy appetizers and one free drink ticket. We’ll also have a cash bar.
- Individual Tickets: $50
- Table of 8: $350
Reserve your spot:
Your presence at this pivotal gathering will not only serve as an endorsement for quality local journalism but also as a community investment. We are excited to offer multiple ways to contribute to this vital cause, and we look forward to sharing this remarkable evening with you.
Racine County Eye
P.S. Unable to attend but still wish to contribute? Donations to the Racine County Eye are graciously accepted. To donate, click here.
Thank you for your continued support. We look forward to celebrating with you on Nov. 15.
The Racine County Eye, which includes the Kenosha Lens, is your source for local news that serves our diverse communities. Subscribe today to stay up-to-date with local news.
Racine County Eye and Kenosha Lens – Journalism that serves.