The amount of misinformation around COVID-19 is rampant, but there are also issues around how to navigate the healthcare system, business law, insurance companies, and employment law. We’re also offering links to our highest and best information about the virus.
So we’re kicking off this weekly feature that highlights all of those things and local, county and state resource pages. Stay healthy out there.
- COVID Tests Are Free, Except When They’re Not
- COVID-19 deaths deemed likely to climb even as states reopen
- Viral Post Alleging Obama-Era Device Tax Caused Current PPE Shortage Is Way Off
- FACT CHECK: No, the CDC did not cut its COVID-19 death toll numbers in half, and here’s why
- Back-to-Work Protocol for Manufacturers Post-COVID-19
Local, county and state COVID-19 resources
- City of Racine COVID-19 page
- Central Racine County Health Department
- Racine County COVID-19 page
- Wisconsin Department of Health COVID-19 page
Love what we do?
In addition to our education features, we’ll be kicking off a series of stories highlighting how parents, students, and educators are adapting to the impact of COVID-19 on education. If this is important to you, please consider donating to our education reporting fund. https://business.facebook.com/donate/1846323118855149/3262802717172659/