… we have a small favor to ask. Thousands of people have placed their trust in the Racine County Eye’s high-impact journalism because we focus on solutions-based journalism.
With no shareholders or billionaire owners, we can provide trustworthy journalism that focuses on helping readers.
Unlike many others, Racine County Eye’s journalism is available for everyone to read, regardless of what they can afford to pay. We do this because we believe in information equality. Greater numbers of people can keep track of events, understand their impact on people and communities, and become inspired to take meaningful action.
If there were ever a time to join us, it is now. Every contribution, however big or small, powers our journalism and sustains our future. Support the Racine County Eye from as little as $5 – it only takes a minute. Thank you.
The amount of misinformation around COVID-19 is rampant, but there are also issues around how to navigate the healthcare system, business law, insurance companies, and employment law. We’re also offering links to our highest and best information about the virus.
So we’re kicking off this weekly feature that highlights all of those things and local, county and state resource pages. Stay healthy out there.
- COVID Tests Are Free, Except When They’re Not
- COVID-19 deaths deemed likely to climb even as states reopen
- Viral Post Alleging Obama-Era Device Tax Caused Current PPE Shortage Is Way Off
- FACT CHECK: No, the CDC did not cut its COVID-19 death toll numbers in half, and here’s why
- Back-to-Work Protocol for Manufacturers Post-COVID-19
Local, county and state COVID-19 resources
- City of Racine COVID-19 page
- Central Racine County Health Department
- Racine County COVID-19 page
- Wisconsin Department of Health COVID-19 page