… we have a small favor to ask. Thousands of people have placed their trust in the Racine County Eye’s high-impact journalism because we focus on solutions-based journalism.
With no shareholders or billionaire owners, we can provide trustworthy journalism that focuses on helping readers.
Unlike many others, Racine County Eye’s journalism is available for everyone to read, regardless of what they can afford to pay. We do this because we believe in information equality. Greater numbers of people can keep track of events, understand their impact on people and communities, and become inspired to take meaningful action.
If there were ever a time to join us, it is now. Every contribution, however big or small, powers our journalism and sustains our future. Support the Racine County Eye from as little as $5 – it only takes a minute. Thank you.
- The weather will make the commute Monday night a bit messy
- A land deal is being considered between Mount Pleasant and Sturtevant, and a public hearing has been set Tuesday, residents are encouraged to attend.
- The Mount Pleasant village board will consider building a $475,000 firing range for the police department on Monday.
- A Thanksgiving Day 5k will be held at 7 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 27 at North Beach.
- A Craft Fair and Holiday Expo will be held from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Saturday at the Marriott, 7111 Washington Ave.