Racine County has been our hometown for over 30 years! LeCount Realty Group of Keller Williams Momentum has highly educated experts helping sellers and buyers with their real estate needs. We specialize in rural, urban, and lakefront properties west of the Interstate. Let us guide you in finding the perfect lot or a single-family home that’s just right for creating new memories. Experience the beauty of living in Racine – we will show you how!
We know you are busy. But here are five things happening this week.
- Learn how to make a big impact on our environment. Greening Greater Racine will teach you how you can conserve water from 6 to 7:30 p.m. Monday at the Racine Public Library, 75 7th St.
- Foster care families needed! Here’s your chance to help your community in a big way… by becoming a foster care family. An informational session will be held from 6 to 7:30 p.m. Monday at Workforce Solutions Building, 1717 Taylor Ave., north entrance Classroom D.
- Looking for a job? Society’s Assets is hosting a job fair for personal care workers from 9 to 11 a.m. Tuesday at Racine County Workforce Solutions, 1717 Taylor Avenue. Also, don’t forget to check out our Eye on Employment page for additional resources.
- Support Wild Root Market just by eating a meal. Taco Tuesday will be held from 5 to 9 p.m. Tuesday at George’s Tavern, 1201 North Main St. Enjoy live music by Kimmy Rudnicki. For more information, click here.
- Need more theater? Performers from the Racine Theatre Guild, 2519 Northwestern Ave., will present Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike from Jan. 12 through Jan. 28, 2018. Tickets are $18 for adults, $16 for seniors (62+), and $13 for students (21 & under) with two value nights available. Further savings are offered to groups of 12 or more. Click here for ticket and venue information.
Have a fabulous week!
Sing like no one’s listening,
love like you’ve never been hurt,
dance like nobody’s watching,
and live like its heaven on earth.
– Mark Twain