Journalism. We believe it should help you live a better life.
That’s why we spend a lot less time on publishing mug shots and a lot more time helping you understand the employment market, figure out how to spend more time with friends and family with our events calendar, and what you can do to help businesses that have opened up. Make no mistake…we aren’t shy. We tackle the big stuff, like COVID and issues around race.
And if you believe in the value of journalism — that it should help, not exploit — please consider becoming a paid member of the Racine County Eye today. We can’t do this work without you.
Highlights:1852 sq. ft.
3 beds, 2.5 baths
3 car garage
Heartland Village Subdivision
Village of Mt. Pleasant
• LP smart board siding
• Vinyl single hung windows with low-e
• Power vented 50-gallon hot water heater
• Basement bath rough-in
• Energy-efficient direct vent fireplace
• Insulated steel garage door
• 2-panel pine doors
• Maple cabinets in the kitchen with crown molding and staggered heights and depths
• Kohler/Sterling plumbing fixtures & faucets
• Tall vanity in both bathrooms
• Granite countertops throughout
• Carpet, ceramic, vinyl, and hardwood floors
• Focus on Energy rated stainless steel dishwasher
• Stainless steel space saver microwave/range hood, direct vented to the outside
• DuPont/Tyvek 10 yr. Weatherization Warranty
• 95% Comfort System with a 10-year parts warranty
For more information or to schedule a showing, please contact Kimberly Hood.
262-632-7373 · 262-770-2672 · email@example.com