We all know that Apple Holler is a great place for kids of all ages – from two to 99 – to spend some time, and now the rest of the country knows it, too.
After asking USA Today readers to participate in a Readers’ Choice poll focusing on fall travel, Apple Holler was named the sixth best orchard in America.
Here’s the list:
- Beak & Skiff Apple Orchards – LaFayette, NY
- Mercier Orchards – Blue Ridge, GA.
- King Orchards – Kewadin, MI.
- Sky Top Orchard – Flat Rock, NC
- Kiyokawa Family Orchards – Parkdale, OR
- Apple Holler!!!!
- Stepp’s Hillcrest Orchard – Hendersonville, NC
- Gould Hill Farm – Contoocook, NH
- Stribling Orchard – Markham, VA
- Alyson’s Orchard – Walpole, NH
Love what we do?
In addition to our education features, we’ll be kicking off a series of stories highlighting how parents, students, and educators are adapting to the impact of COVID-19 on education. If this is important to you, please consider donating to our education reporting fund. https://business.facebook.com/donate/1846323118855149/3262802717172659/