We all know that Apple Holler is a great place for kids of all ages – from two to 99 – to spend some time, and now the rest of the country knows it, too.
After asking USA Today readers to participate in a Readers’ Choice poll focusing on fall travel, Apple Holler was named the sixth best orchard in America.
Here’s the list:
- Beak & Skiff Apple Orchards – LaFayette, NY
- Mercier Orchards – Blue Ridge, GA.
- King Orchards – Kewadin, MI.
- Sky Top Orchard – Flat Rock, NC
- Kiyokawa Family Orchards – Parkdale, OR
- Apple Holler!!!!
- Stepp’s Hillcrest Orchard – Hendersonville, NC
- Gould Hill Farm – Contoocook, NH
- Stribling Orchard – Markham, VA
- Alyson’s Orchard – Walpole, NH