Looking for a job? Join our employment newsletter!
There are a ton of opportunities in southeastern Wisconsin. But what are they and how do you get them?
The Racine County Eye keeps you up-to-date on labor market information, employment news, job listings, Help Wanted podcasts, resources and training, and education opportunities.
Preparing for an interview is a nerve-wracking, sweat-inducing, seemingly never-ending experience—but it can be made easier with some motivational quotes to pump you up before your job interview.
1. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.”— Winston Churchill
2. “There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.”—Ray Goforth
3. “When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.” –Alexander Graham Bell
4. “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” –Robert F. Kennedy
5. “Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan has solved and will always solve the problems of the human race.” –Calvin Coolidge
6. “One important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self-confidence is preparation.”—Arthur Ashe
7. “Adaptability is the name of the game; if you understand that you must now be adaptable and flexible, you will find a way to succeed in your career.”—Miles Anthony Smith
8. “The future depends on what you do today.”—Mahatma Gandhi
9. “I was always looking outside myself for strength and confidence, but it comes from within. It is there all the time.”—Anna Freudt
10. “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. The fears are paper
tigers. You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life; and the
procedure, the process is its own reward.”—Amelia Earhart