Your donations of new or gently used winter coats, sweaters, hats, mittens and other warm clothing items are welcome for the “The Big Bundle Up” campaign conducted by Real Racine and the Wisconsin Department of Tourism.
Clothing items may be dropped off through Jan. 4, 2016 at any of these Racine County locations:
• Real Racine Visitor Center, 14015 Washington Ave. (Highway 20), Yorkville.
• Downtown Racine Corp. office, 425 Main St., Racine.
• Greater Union Grove Chamber of Commerce office, 925 15th Ave., Union Grove.
• Waterford Area Chamber of Commerce office, 102 E Main St., Waterford.
• Victory Lane Car Wash, 5310 Washington Ave., Mount Pleasant
• Dr. Chelsea Guzzo dental office, 3528 Meachem Road, Racine.
All winter wear collected will be donated to local charities. In 2014-15, The Big Bundle Up collected more than 17,000 winter clothing items statewide, including 353 items in Racine County.
Questions? Please email: email@example.com
Love what we do?
In addition to our education features, we’ll be kicking off a series of stories highlighting how parents, students, and educators are adapting to the impact of COVID-19 on education. If this is important to you, please consider donating to our education reporting fund. https://business.facebook.com/donate/1846323118855149/3262802717172659/