- Sample Ballot: To see a sample ballot, go to the state’s My Vote Wisconsin website and enter your address.
- Polling locations: Your specific polling location can be found on the My Vote Wisconsin site. Or you can visit the village’s elections website for a list of all polling places in Caledonia.
- Voter ID: You will need to bring a proof of residence. For more information on the Voter ID law, visit the state’s election website.
On the Ballot
Caledonia village board
While three positions are up for re-election for the village board — the seats currently held by Kathy Trentadue, Tom Weatherston and Lee Wishau — there are no contested races. Trentadue and Wishau are running for re-election, but Tom Weatherston has decided not to run. Political newcomer, Eddie WIlling is running for his seat.
The term for the village board run for two years.
Caledonia Municipal Judge
Also on the ballot is the municipal judge, a seat currently held by David Paulson. He’s also running for re-election in an uncontested race.
Court of Appeals Judge
- Lisa S. Neubauer
Racine County Circuit Court Judge, Branch 7
- Charles Constantine
Racine County Board
- Janet Bernberg
- Ken Hall (I)
Racine Unified School Board (four seats)
Of the six candidate on the ballot for the Racine Unified School Board, the top three vote getters will fill three three-year board terms. The person with the fourth highest number of votes will serve a one-year term because that person would serve out the remainder of Gretchen Warner’s term. The position pays $3,600.
The candidates are:
- Pamala Handrow (I), of 1601 Grand Ave.
- Melvin Hargrove (I), of 4144 LaSalle St.
- Henry Perez, of 1017 Kentucky St.
- Jacqueline Pinager, of 1040 Villa St.
- Wally Rendon (I), of 833 Lombard Ave.
- Dennis Wiser (I), of 2517 Pinehurst Ave.