PLEASE NOTE: Nonprofits, churches, schools, and civic organizations may submit up to two events per month for free to our community calendar. Please allow two business days for us to publish the event so that we can review it before publishing.
Commercial businesses are not permitted to submit events for free. To purchase event credits, click here.
Get on the right track: a workshop to help growth-minded businesses
May 20 @ 7:45 AM - 10:00 AM$25
In the wake of Covid and the beginnings of reopening, it’s never been more important for you to learn marketing basics.
Join Denise Lockwood, owner of the Racine County Eye, and Jackie Zach, a certified business coach with ActionCOACH of Wisconsin, to learn how to tell your story in a way that engages and inspires your ideal customer to buy from you.
You’ll learn how to show customers that you want to solve their problems with your products or services and why it makes sense for them to engage with and buy from you.
Learn the following keys from Global Top 25 Business Coach Jackie Zach:
- What problem do you solve? What are you selling?
- What makes you special?
- How to know and engage your ideal prospects
- Learn powerful calls to action: Solve my problem, please!
Learn the following from Denise Lockwood, Racine County Eye
- Calls to action, what are they and why do you need them?
- A successful advertising campaign, what is it? What is it not?
- How to tell if your ad campaign is even working?
Perks of attending:
- All attendees will be entered into a drawing for a $250 ad credit on a June, July, August ad buy (excludes Perks program) from the Racine County Eye.
- All attendees will be gifted a complimentary coaching session with Jackie Zach to learn how to customize the general principles of marketing to your specific business
Space is limited to 20 attendees. Register here.