PLEASE NOTE: Nonprofits, churches, schools, and civic organizations may submit up to two events per month for free to our community calendar. Please allow two business days for us to publish the event so that we can review it before publishing.
Commercial businesses are not permitted to submit events for free. To purchase event credits, click here.
RAMAC Presents 2nd Annual Leadercast Women Presentations
February 19 @ 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM$80
On February 19, Racine Area Manufacturers and Commerce (RAMAC) will be hosting an on-line version of the 2nd annual Leadercast Women broadcast. In addition to 6 TED-Talk-like video presentations, 3 area leaders will be presenting live on-line keynote addresses followed by a Q&A session with all three keynote speakers. The live online portion of the event will be held from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
The theme for this year’s Leadercast Women event is Ripple Effect: Amplify your Impact as a Leader, Amplify your Impact regardless of your Industry
The 6 pre-recorded speakers include:
- Radha Agrawal – Author, Entrepreneur, and Co-Founder and CEO of Daybreaker;
- Bonnie St. John – Paralympian, Best-Selling Author and Business Consultant;
- Abby Wambach– Women’s Soccer Legend, Best-Selling Author, and Founder, Wolfpack Endeavor;
- Randi Zuckerberg – Founder and CEO of Zuckerberg Media and Former Director of Market Development at Facebook;
- Stephanie Mehta – Editor-in-Chief of Fast Company, and
- Tiffany Dufu – Former Chief Leadership Officer to Levo, Best-Selling Author, and Founder and CEO of The Cru.
The videos will be available between February 17 and 21 for viewing at the convenience of the registrants.
The live on-line presentations will include:
- Deanna Singh – Gifted communicator, a champion for marginalized communities, and an inspiration to all those who want to be agents of change in their work, lives, and society.
- Meg Schmitz – A business match maker representing over 500 franchises for people interested in starting their own business.
- August Ball – Founder, Cream City Conservation Corps program training and employing young adults whose social identities are traditionally underrepresented in the environmental industry.
$80 for nonprofit organizations. CEU hours can be awarded upon completion of viewing all videos.
Details available from RAMAC.
Women United, US Bank, Racine Community Foundation, and the University of Wisconsin-Parkside are
sponsors for the 2021 Leadercast Women Ripple Effect event.