Racine Unified Superintendent Lolli Haws is asking interested community members to join the Superintendent’s Advisory Council to help improve education across the district.
- Efforts to support the 2014 referendum communication campaign.
- Involvement in the research, planning and preparation to launch the Academies of Racine at Case, Horlick and Park High Schools in fall 2016.
- Development of feature stories about RUSD alumni (featured recently in the Journal Times).
- Work with the Facilities Advisory Council to develop plans for construction of three new schools.
- Various projects to support family engagement including development of the first ever RUSD Family Empowerment Day (May 7).
Love what we do?
In addition to our education features, we’ll be kicking off a series of stories highlighting how parents, students, and educators are adapting to the impact of COVID-19 on education. If this is important to you, please consider donating to our education reporting fund. https://business.facebook.com/donate/1846323118855149/3262802717172659/