… we have a small favor to ask. Thousands of people have placed their trust in the Racine County Eye’s high-impact journalism because we focus on solutions-based journalism.
With no shareholders or billionaire owners, we can provide trustworthy journalism that focuses on helping readers.
Unlike many others, Racine County Eye’s journalism is available for everyone to read, regardless of what they can afford to pay. We do this because we believe in information equality. Greater numbers of people can keep track of events, understand their impact on people and communities, and become inspired to take meaningful action.
If there were ever a time to join us, it is now. Every contribution, however big or small, powers our journalism and sustains our future. Support the Racine County Eye from as little as $5 – it only takes a minute. Thank you.
Looking for an experienced and qualified Head Chef to organize the kitchen’s activities. The individual will be the first in command in the facilities kitchen and will create and inspect dishes before they arrive at the customers, ensuring high quality and contentment.
- Control and direct the food preparation process and any other relative activities
- Approve and “polish” dishes before they reach the customer
- Maintain Inventory and product ordering
- Remedy any problems or defects
- Be fully in charge of managing and training kitchen staff
- Oversee the work of subordinates
- Estimate staff’s workload
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Foster a climate of cooperation and respect between co-workers
- Proven experience as Head Chef
- Exceptional proven ability of kitchen management
- Ability in dividing responsibilities and monitoring progress
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills
- Up-to-date with culinary trends and optimized kitchen processes
- Credentials in health and safety training
- Degree in Culinary science or related certificate preferred
- Competitive packages based on experience