… we have a small favor to ask. Thousands of people have placed their trust in the Racine County Eye’s high-impact journalism because we focus on solutions-based journalism.
With no shareholders or billionaire owners, we can provide trustworthy journalism that focuses on helping readers.
Unlike many others, Racine County Eye’s journalism is available for everyone to read, regardless of what they can afford to pay. We do this because we believe in information equality. Greater numbers of people can keep track of events, understand their impact on people and communities, and become inspired to take meaningful action.
If there were ever a time to join us, it is now. Every contribution, however big or small, powers our journalism and sustains our future. Support the Racine County Eye from as little as $5 – it only takes a minute. Thank you.
Looking for a motivated individual to join the frozen pizza production team. Candidate must be a self-starter and can follow recipes and other production guidelines and regulations. The candidate will be an integral part of a growing company and brand.
- Producing/Assembling Pizzas on a production line.
- Preparing pizza dough, sauces, and various toppings, such as tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, onions, and meats.
- Monitoring the temperature of the raw ingredients.
- Preparing high-quality pizzas according to company recipes.
- Cleaning workstations before and after pizza production.
- Ensuring that all utensils and cooking equipment are sterilized before each use.
- Packaging pizzas accordingly.
- Disposing of expired or spoiled ingredients at the end of each shift.
- High school diploma or GED.
- A food handler’s license is preferred.
- Proven food preparation and food handling experience.
- Working knowledge of proper food handling procedures.
- The ability to follow standardized recipes.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work in a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to stand in one place for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift at least 50lbs.
[empowerlocal_campaign_offers region_id="22" subcampaign_id="8"]