“The Big Bundle Up” winter clothing drive is back for a fourth year.
The program, conducted by Real Racine (the county’s destination marketing organization) and the Wisconsin Department of Tourism, accepts donations of new or gently used winter coats, sweaters, hats, mittens and other warm clothing items. Donations are being accepted from Tuesday, Nov. 25 through Jan. 5, 2015.
Clothing items for the 2014-15 drive may be dropped off at any of these Racine County locations:
• Real Racine Visitor Center, 14015 Washington Ave. (Highway 20), Yorkville.
• Downtown Racine Corp. office, 425 Main St., Racine.
• Victory Lane Full Service Car Wash, 5310 Washington Ave., Racine.
• Office of Dr. Chelsea Guzzo, DDS, 3528 Meachem Rd., Racine.
• Greater Union Grove Chamber of Commerce office, 925 15th Ave., Union Grove.
• Waterford Area Chamber of Commerce office, 102 E Main St., Waterford.
• Burlington Chamber of Commerce office, 113 E. Chestnut St., Burlington.
Winter wear collected in Racine County will be donated to local charities.
Last year, 583 winter clothing items were collected in Racine County. Statewide, “The Big Bundle Up” collected more than 11,000 items that were donated to more than 75 charities throughout the state.