Donations of new or gently used winter coats, sweaters, hats, mittens and other warm clothing items are sought for the “The Big Bundle Up” campaign conducted by Real Racine and the Wisconsin Department of Tourism.
The program runs from Nov. 19, 2015 through Jan. 4, 2016. The Big Bundle Up of last year collected more than 17,000 winter clothing items statewide, including 353 items in Racine County. The winter wear collected in Racine County was donated to six local charities.
Clothing items for the 2015-16 drive may be dropped off at any of these Racine County locations:
• Real Racine Visitor Center, 14015 Washington Ave. (Highway 20), Yorkville.
• Downtown Racine Corp. office, 425 Main St., Racine.
• Greater Union Grove Chamber of Commerce office, 925 15th Ave., Union Grove.
• Waterford Area Chamber of Commerce office, 102 E Main St., Waterford.
• Victory Lane Car Wash, 5310 Washington Ave., Mount Pleasant
• Dr. Chelsea Guzzo dental office, 3528 Meachem Road, Racine.
Questions? Contact Paul at 262-884-6406.