Donations of new or gently used winter coats, sweaters, hats, mittens and other warm clothing items are welcome for The Big Bundle Up, a winter clothing drive presented by Real Racine and the Wisconsin Department of Tourism. All items will be donated to local charities serving families and individuals.
Clothing items for the 2017-18 drive may be dropped off through Jan. 2, 2018 at any of these Racine County locations:
• Real Racine Visitor Center, 14015 Washington Ave. (Highway 20), Yorkville.
• Downtown Racine Corp. office, 425 Main St., Racine.
• Victory Lane Car Wash, 5310 Washington Ave., Mount Pleasant.
• Connect Cell, 3717 Douglas Ave., Racine.
• Greater Union Grove Area Chamber of Commerce, 925 15th Ave., Union Grove.
• Waterford Area Chamber of Commerce, 102 E Main St., Waterford.
• Burlington Area Chamber of Commerce, 113 E. Chestnut St., Burlington.
You’re also invited to join Sew ‘n Save for its one-day “stuff the van” event for The Big Bundle Up from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 9. The van will be parked right outside its store at 3701 Durand Avenue, Racine.
The Big Bundle Up has collected more than 103,400 warm winter items statewide since its inception in 2011-12. The Big Bundle Up of last year collected more than 31,600 winter clothing items statewide, including 1,323 items in Racine County.
Thank you for considering The Big Bundle Up. Questions? Contact Paul at 262-884-6406 or email firstname.lastname@example.org