The Downtown Racine Corporation will host a Warm Accessories Drive now through Nov. 20 The effort aims to help provide much needed winter clothing items.
Among items needed are scarves, mittens, gloves and hats. The items will be distributed to area charities before the weather turns colder. Items can be dropped off at the following locations:
- Downtown Racine Corporation, 425 Main St., Racine
- Indian Motorcycle of Racine, 522 6th St., Racine
- Milaeger’s, 4838 Douglas Ave., Racine
- Milaeger’s, 8717 Highway11, Sturtevant
- Sew ‘n Save, 3701 Durand Ave., Racine
- Texas Roadhouse, 6228 Durand Ave., Mount Pleasant
- Monument Square, (at the corner of 6th and Main St. in downtown Racine) will also be a collection site on Saturday, Nov. 10 from 4:30 p.m.-7:00 p.m., before and during the Downtown Holiday Parade
Please consider dropping off these items for the less fortunate. Questions: please contact Kelly Kruse, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Love what we do?
In addition to our education features, we’ll be kicking off a series of stories highlighting how parents, students, and educators are adapting to the impact of COVID-19 on education. If this is important to you, please consider donating to our education reporting fund. https://business.facebook.com/donate/1846323118855149/3262802717172659/