Racine County Eye has expanded its coverage over the past six months. You have come to count on us for stories about our coverage of COVID-19, the elections, social justice issues, business spotlights, hometown heroes, and real estate.
We spend hours making sure you have the highest and best information. If this is important to you, please subscribe today.
- Graduation rates are up 6.5 percent in the past five years. “Though we did see a slight dip this year, we have a steady trend up,” district spokesperson Stacy Tapp noted in an email to Racine County Eye.
- Math and reading scores have increased each year for the last three years.
- More than $5 million in scholarships were awarded to the Class of 2016.
- Participation in AP classes and the IB program continue to grow; likewise, the number of AP scholars and full IB diploma graduates does as well.
- Early childhood education programs here are recognized across the state.
Love what we do?
In addition to our education features, we’ll be kicking off a series of stories highlighting how parents, students, and educators are adapting to the impact of COVID-19 on education. If this is important to you, please consider donating to our education reporting fund. https://business.facebook.com/donate/1846323118855149/3262802717172659/