- Tom Pataska Erv’s Mug, 130 W Ryan Rd., in Oak Creek.
- Sarah Castellanos Dons Market & Deli, 3120 Roberts St., in Franksville
- Myra Fox St Rita Church, 4339 Douglas Ave., in Caledonia.
- Erika Minna Weitkuhn Hiawatha Bar, 9809 Durand Ave, Sturtevant
- Rees Roberts Culvers, 5801 21st St, Racine
- Tom Benish Honey Bee 2’s, 4713 Douglas Ave, Racine
- Dave Wagner Old Settlers Inn, 1500 15th Ave, Union Grove
- Sheri Gavin Apple Holler, 5006 S Sylvania Ave, Sturtevant
- David Kenny Fritz’s, 4234 Douglas Ave., Caledonia
- Lisa Pontello Well’s Brothers, 2148 Mead St, Racine
- Sandy Giese Roundabout, 5844 Douglas Ave, Racine
- Richard Smithkey Sr. Kiss The Cook, 2920 Taylor Ave., Racine
- Candy Hewitt Cliff’s Boathouse, 301 Hamilton St, Racine., or Shamrock Pub & Grill, 7641 Wisconsin 38, Caledonia
- Tina Tilot Fritz’s, 4234 Douglas Ave., Caledonia, and the Depot, 11402 County Road G, in Caledonia.
- Jessica Lovinhim Esparza Davalos Pias’ Pizzeria & Restaurant, 1756 Taylor Ave., Racine
- Sarah Alton Andersen Dover Inn, 1909 N Beaumont Ave, Kansasville
- Gretchen Campbell Berthiaume Chartroom Charlie’s, 209 Dodge St., Racine
Love what we do?
In addition to our education features, we’ll be kicking off a series of stories highlighting how parents, students, and educators are adapting to the impact of COVID-19 on education. If this is important to you, please consider donating to our education reporting fund. https://business.facebook.com/donate/1846323118855149/3262802717172659/