Tis the season for the fish fry and boy do we love them. But here in Wisconsin, we’re a bit opinionated about this topic.
Over the years, we’ve taken suggestions and polls. Here are some past favorites. By the way… we know how personal these decisions are to our audience, feel free to add your eastern Racine County restaurant to our list.
- Dons Market, 3120 Roberts St., in Franksville
- Reefpoint Brew House, 2 Christopher Columbus Causeway
- St Rita Church, 4339 Douglas Ave., in Caledonia.
- Hiawatha Bar, 9809 Durand Ave, Sturtevant
- Culvers, 5801 21st St, Racine
- Honey Bees II, 4713 Douglas Ave, Racine
- Fritz’s, 4234 Douglas Ave., Caledonia
- Well’s Brothers, 2148 Mead St, Racine
- Booster’s Buoy, 209 Dodge St., Racine
- Kiss The Cook, 9225 Durand Ave., Racine
- Cliff’s Boathouse, 301 Hamilton St, Racine.
- Yardarm Bar & Grill, 920 Erie St., Racine
- Summit Restaurant, 6825 Washington Ave., Mount Pleasant
- Sebastian’s Restaurant, 6025 Douglas Ave., Caledonia
- Charcoal Grill, 3839 Douglas Ave., Racine
- Oh Dennis Saloon and Charcoal House, 4301 Douglas Ave.
- Russ’ Tap, 2203 DeKoven St., Racine
- John’s Dock, 303 Dodge St., Racine
- Mike & Angelo’s, 6214 Washington Ave.
- Joey’s West, 9825 Kraut Rd, Franksville, WI 53126
- BJ Wentker’s, 230 Milwaukee Ave, Burlington, WI 53105
- Gus’s Gyros, 2100 Douglas Ave, Racine, WI 53402
- De Mark Brothers Tavern, 1600 Albert St, Racine, WI 53404
- C & C’s Mosquito Inn, 3208 4 Mile Rd, Racine, WI 53404
- Danny’s Meats & Catering, 1317 4 Mile Rd, Racine, WI 53402
- Ferraro’s Pizza, 3700 Meachem Rd, Racine, WI 53405
- Husher Pub and Grill, 9002 6 Mile Rd, Caledonia, WI 53108
- Meadowbrook Country Club, 2149 N Green Bay Rd, Mt Pleasant, WI 53405
- Roma Lodge, 7130 Spring St, Racine, WI 53406
- The Depot Inc, 11402 County Rd G, Caledonia, WI 53108
- Ironwood Chophouse & Saloon, 20715 Durand Ave, Union Grove, WI 53182
- Buona Vita Pizzeria Restaurant, 3701 Durand Ave #200, Racine, WI 53405
- Dewey’s Restaurant and Sports Bar, 600 Main St, Racine, WI 53403
- Village Deli, 8929 Durand Ave, Sturtevant, WI 53177
- The Foxhole Lounge, 820 Main St, Racine, WI 53403
By the way, if you own one of these businesses, we’ve also got a section in our newsletter called Beer:30, which features all things nightlife, food and entertainment, and What’s for Lunch, which features lunch specials. If you want to be included in Beer:30 or What’s for Lunch, or would like to meet one on one with our Sales & Marketing Director email Trudy Coombs at email@example.com
Love what we do?
In addition to our education features, we’ll be kicking off a series of stories highlighting how parents, students, and educators are adapting to the impact of COVID-19 on education. If this is important to you, please consider donating to our education reporting fund. https://business.facebook.com/donate/1846323118855149/3262802717172659/