Pet parents in our Western Racine County communities take note: the Wisconsin Humane Society is hosting a low-cost vaccine clinic Sunday in Kansasville.
From 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Dover Town Hall, 4110 S. Beaumont Avenue, WHS staffers will administer shots like rabies, bordetella, and distemper. They will also microchip pets and run tests for heartworm and feline leukemia.
To take advantage of clinic services, pet parents should note:
- Pets must be on a leash or in a cat carrier
- Pets must be healthy and not pregnant
- Staffers must be able to safely handle pets
- Only pets with their guardians will be treated
- The clinic is a first come, first served event
Love what we do?
In addition to our education features, we’ll be kicking off a series of stories highlighting how parents, students, and educators are adapting to the impact of COVID-19 on education. If this is important to you, please consider donating to our education reporting fund. https://business.facebook.com/donate/1846323118855149/3262802717172659/