Mount Pleasant police are rounding up a collection of calls officers answers throughout the week, and we’re listing them here for you. Part II below. Click here for Part I.
Operating while intoxicated (OWI)
- Case # 14-231 – JESSICA RAMSEY-36 yrs old, from Sturtevant, was charged for OWI with passenger under 16, driving too fast for conditions, and charges were recommended for Reckless Endangerment
- Case # 14-283 – TIM DONTE HOLLOWAY 31 yrs old from Racine, side swiped another oncoming vehicle on 16th the suspect in his vehicle nearby. At that time HOLLOWAY refused to exit his vehicle. He was charged for OWI 1 and Inattentive Driving. He was transported to jail.
- Case # 14-314 – TERRI PETERSEN, 50 yrs old, from Racine was charged with OWI Causing Injury, Operating after suspension-2 while making a left turn, and Operating vehicle without insurance. The crash occurred at the intersection of STH 20 and Sunnyslope Dr. street and left the area. Officers located.
- Case # 14-351 – Officers responded to report of a vehicle traveling NB in the SB lane of STH 32. Upon locating the vehicle the driver, MICHAEL GONZALES, 28 yrs old from Kenosha, was charged for OWI 2nd Failure to stop at stop sign, & Operating vehicle without insurance.
DAMAGE TO PROPERTY
- Case # 14-238- Tires slashed all 4 tires on parked vehicle in the 1100 block of N Fancher Rd. No arrests were made at this time
DISORDERLY CONDUCT (DC) / DRUGS
- Case # 14-276 – Officers responded to the 5700 block of Freedy Ave for a Family Trouble type call. A juvenile was charged for DC, Possession of Marijuana, and Intimidation of a witness and then released to a parent.
- Case # 14-275 – JOHNATHAN OSBORNE-29 yrs old, of Racine, was ticketed for Operating after revocation and operating vehicle with no insurance.
- Case # 14-300 – Mt. Pleasant assisted Racine PD with use of K9 Bones, to apprehend a suspect in a vehicle pursuit. The suspect, LAVELLE MONROE, 29 yrs old of Racine, came out willingly, of a residence, after notice was made that a K9 would be sent in.
- Case # 14-429 – RICKEY HAYNES, 42 yrs old from Racine was charged for Operating a vehicle while revoked.
Officers also noted that they answered 70 calls to aid motorists during the recent inclement weather and for vehicles in ditches.