Celebrate Mom at the Racine Zoo
On Sunday, May 8 from 11 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. gather at the Racine Zoo for a special Mother’s Day brunch to spend some quality time with mom and all of your favorite animals at the zoo.
This event will feature a day full of fun activities including:
- Catered brunch by The Ivanhoe Pub and Eatery
- Giraffe encounter presented by North Shore Bank
- Flower for mom
- Commemorative photo
- Crafts for kids to create for mom
- General admission to the zoo
Mother’s Day Brunch Menu
The menu for the Mother’s Day Brunch at the Racine Zoo will include:
- Scrambled eggs
- Pancakes with maple syrup
- Hash browns
- Fresh fruit
Tickets are now available for this event. The prices are as follows:
- Adult Member: $35
- Adult Non-Member: $45
- Child Member: $25
- Child Non-Member: $35
- Children 2 years and younger: free
Please note the following information:
- Pre-registration required
- There are no tickets available at the door.
- All purchases are non-refundable
- There are no physical tickets for this event. Your name will be put on a list at the entrance of the event. Please bring your ID.
- Only purchase tickets through the Racine Zoo website or in person at the Zoo. All other places tickets may be sold are not valid.
- View the Racine Zoo’s COVID-19 policy
- Sanitation stations will be located nearby for your safety
- Proceeds benefit the animals and programs of the Racine Zoo