Position: Digital Marketing Specialist
Job Type: Full-Time
Direct Supervisor: VP-Communications
The Willkomm Companies is a local family-owned and operated company serving southeastern Wisconsin since 1946. In addition to the Jerry Willkomm Incorporated Mobil Distribution, the Willkomm Companies also own The Dish Restaurant and Washington Ave. Mobil in Racine; PETRO Truck Stop, Blue Badger Bar & Grill and TA Truck Service in Racine; Rocket Wash in Racine, Kenosha, and Pleasant Prairie. We are a company of about 150 diverse employees, including sales associates, mechanics, lube technicians, cooks, drivers and more. Come work for a company that cares.
The Digital Marketing Specialist reports to the VP-Communications. We are seeking a detail-oriented digital marketer with graphic design experience. The ideal candidate will be able to build social and digital campaigns that align with business goals and marketing objectives. Huge opportunities to meet amazing people and work on some awesome and unique projects. If you have a passion for social media and graphic design, we want to talk with you.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Take initiative on social media and online presence by creating and posting content while maintaining brand continuity for all brands.
- Maintain a deep understanding and stay up to date on best practices, features, strategies, and tactics for all social channels
- Familiarity with digital marketing strategies, tactics, and technologies, including but not limited to SEO, pay per click, video, social media, and Google Ads.
- Have basic knowledge of paid social media strategies based on division business goals and marketing objectives across all social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Google, Twitter, etc.)
- Help maintain company websites. Be knowledgeable in HTML language and desktop and mobile website design.
- Work with Marketing team to create Marketing/HR materials to promote Willkomm and associated brands.
- Help HR to create and maintain online presence on Indeed, LinkedIn and other job recruiting platforms.
- Assist with administrative duties as needed.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or similar field.
- Must possess strong writing/proofing skills.
- Must have strong graphic design skills – including digital, visual, photography and video.
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills. Able to figure stuff out and take initiative.
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL is a must.
- Knowledge of marketing, digital marketing & social media marketing principles & practices.
- Proficient knowledge of digital marketing strategies pertaining to YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google & LinkedIn.
- Be a team player and work well under pressure and deadlines.
- Must possess integrity, passion and enthusiasm for your work.
- Proficient with Microsoft 365 Office Suite, Adobe Illustrator, CANVA, and WIX Websites. Ability to learn new software quickly.
- Portfolio: Must be able to present social media examples and two promotional pieces.
How to Apply:
Apply online: www.willkomms.com