… we have a small favor to ask. Thousands of people have placed their trust in the Racine County Eye’s high-impact journalism because we focus on solutions-based journalism.
With no shareholders or billionaire owners, we can provide trustworthy journalism that focuses on helping readers.
Unlike many others, Racine County Eye’s journalism is available for everyone to read, regardless of what they can afford to pay. We do this because we believe in information equality. Greater numbers of people can keep track of events, understand their impact on people and communities, and become inspired to take meaningful action.
If there were ever a time to join us, it is now. Every contribution, however big or small, powers our journalism and sustains our future. Support the Racine County Eye from as little as $5 – it only takes a minute. Thank you.
Here are the latest headlines about the race for governor:
- Explaining Scott Walker’s populist attacks against Mary Burke
- On MSNBC, Mary Burke talks recalls, Act 10, polarization
- Scott Walker says Mary Burke’s deal to help Abbott …
- New Mary Burke ad goes after Scott Walker’s 250000 jobs pledge
- Teachers take active role in governor’s race
- Gov. Scott Walker’s bewitching poll numbers
- Is Trek good for Wisconsin? Walker won’t say, but WEDC says yes
- State chamber issues statement on outsourcing