Village Board Meeting – April 24, 2017 6:30pm
Bookmark this link to see this and all future recordings: Click here.
Sandra Kress spoke about an issue concerning water on her property. Kelly Gallaher spoke to a certain business which was allowed to operate 12 years beyond allowed zoning decisions made but continued to operate.
- Swear in Village President David Degroot, Trustees Sonny Havn and John Hewitt.
- A motion to approve 37 acres at Green Bay Rd and Spring Street for a rezoning. The motion passed unanimously.
- A motion to approve a text amendment to ordinances to allow maximum principle Structure height in a Business Park District. The Board voted unanimously in favor.
- A motion was made to approve a DNR planning grant application and approval to act as Fiscal Agent. The Board voted unanimously in favor.
- Approval of Committee Appointments and Reappointments. Listen to the recording for the details. The Board voted to approve the appointments made.
- The Board voted to convene into closed session to discuss “Village Administrator Contract/Interim Village Administrator. THIS ITEM WAS REMOVED.
- The Board voted to return to open session to report on motions discussed. THIS ITEM WAS ALSO REMOVED.
Please review the recording.
The meeting was adjourned at 7:30pm