Story sponsored by LeCount Realty Group of Keller Williams Momentum
Racine County has been our hometown for over 30 years! LeCount Realty Group of Keller Williams Momentum has highly educated experts helping sellers and buyers with their real estate needs. We specialize in rural, urban, and lakefront properties west of the Interstate. Let us guide you in finding the perfect lot or a single-family home that’s just right for creating new memories. Experience the beauty of living in Racine – we will show you how!
The triathlon — a Racine area summertime tradition since 2002 — is featured in the 2017 Kiwanis ornament now on sale at several locations.
This colorful brass ornament’s design is based on Ironman 70.3 Racine triathlon photos that have appeared in past editions of the Real Racine Activities Guide. The most recent Ironman 70.3 Racine triathlon, held last Sunday, featured competitors from 46 countries.
The ornament, priced at $10 (cash preferred), is now available at these Racine area locations:
- Castlewood Restaurant, 2811 Wisconsin St., Sturtevant
- CRB Insurance, 500 Wisconsin Ave., Racine
- Dover Flag & Map, 323 Main St., Racine
- Lee’s True Value Hardware, 1950 Taylor Ave., Racine
- Racine Heritage Museum, 701 Main St., Racine
- Real Racine Visitor Center, 14015 Washington Ave. (Hwy. 20), Yorkville.
- Sew ‘n Save, 3701 Durand Ave., Racine
- Victory Lane Car Wash, 5310 Washington Ave., Mount Pleasant
Proceeds from the ornament sales go toward the beautiful Kiwanis Holiday Lights display at the Racine Zoo each November and December.