With the introduction this fall of the Infinite Campus program for Racine Unified families, parents can better keep track of their students’ attendance, grades and progress.
Because the district wants to be sure every parent has the opportunity to participate, there are a series of parent training sessions scheduled through the end of 2015.
During the sessions, parents will learn how to create a parent portal account and navigate through the site. If parents have not already done so, they can also get their activation code. Identification is required to obtain the code, but not to attend the session.
Registration is also not required. There will be Spanish assistance on-site at most locations.
- Wednesday, Oct. 21, 6 – 7:30 p.m. at Gilmore Middle School
- Thursday, Oct. 22, 6 – 7:30 p.m. at Gilmore Middle School
- Wednesday, Oct. 28, 3:45 – 5:15 p.m. at Wadewitz Elementary School
- Thursday, Oct. 29, 4 – 5:30 p.m. at Schulte Elementary School
- Tuesday, Nov. 3, 4 -5:30 p.m. at Mitchell Elementary and Middle School
- Tuesday, Nov. 3, 6 – 7:30 p.m. at McKinley Middle School
- Wednesday, Nov. 11, 5:30 – 7 p.m. at Real School
- Thursday, Nov. 11, 6 – 7:30 p.m. at McKinley Middle School
- Wednesday, Nov. 18, 3:40 – 5:30 p.m. at Knapp Elementary School
- Thursday, Nov. 19, 1:30 – 3 p.m. at Julian Thomas Elementary School
- Tuesday, Dec. 1, 1:30 – 6:30 p.m. at RCLA
- Wednesday, Dec. 2, 4:30 – 6 p.m. at North Park Elementary School
- Thursday, Dec. 3, 3:15 – 4:45 p.m. at Julian Thomas Elementary School
- Tuesday, Dec.8, 1 – 5:15 p.m. at Jerstad-Agerholm Elementary and Middle School
- Wednesday, Dec. 9, 5 – 6:30 p.m. at North Park Elementary School
- Thursday, Dec.10, 5 – 6:30 p.m. at Julian Thomas Elementary School
- Thursday, Dec.17, 12:30 – 5:30 p.m. at Fratt Elementary School
Love what we do?
In addition to our education features, we’ll be kicking off a series of stories highlighting how parents, students, and educators are adapting to the impact of COVID-19 on education. If this is important to you, please consider donating to our education reporting fund. https://business.facebook.com/donate/1846323118855149/3262802717172659/