Let it be known to local foodies that Restaurant Week is back for a second year! From January 19-26, diners will get 15% off their food bill at participating locations. To be eligible for the discount, diners will have to present an official Restaurant Week dining card available at any of the 18 participating locations during the contest.
Additionally, if the dining cards are presented to the Downtown Racine Corporation by January 30th with three or more participating restaurants marked, diners will be made participants in a drawing with the prize of one of five $25 Downtown Racine gift certificates. The drawing will done at random on February 1st.
- Butcher & Barrel Gastropub – 300 6th Street
- Dewey’s Restaurant & Sports Bar – 600 Main Street
- Reefpoint Brew House – 2 Christopher Columbus Causeway
- Salute Italian Restaurant – 314 Main Street
- The Nash Restaurant – 522 6th Street
- Legacy on Main – 240 B Main Street
- Pepi’s Pub & Grill – 618 6th Street
- Red Onion Cafe – 555 Main Street
- Coasters Bar & Grill – 1301 N Main Street
- Pub on Wisconsin – 525 Wisconsin Avenue
- Main Hub – 1300 N Main Street
- The Ivanhoe Pub & Eatery – 231 Main Street
- The Brickhouse – 316 Main Street
- Yardarm Bar & Grill – 930 Erie Street
- Blue Rock Lounge – 306 6th Street
- Third Coast Wood Fire Pizza & Pub – 207 Gaslight Circle
- Toad Hall – 611 Wisconsin Avenue
- Roberta – 322 6th Street
To share your Restaurant Week experience, use #RWRacine on social media.
“Downtown Racine has truly become a foodie destination with the numerous International cuisine options, that can please any palate. Restaurant Week is the perfect opportunity for food lovers to sample some of downtown’s finest culinary options while supporting local entrepreneurs.” – Kelly Kruse, DRC Executive Director
Downtown Racine Restaurant week is brought to you by the Downtown Racine Corporation. Dining cards are only valid with food, not beverages. The cards are valid once per location, and one per customer.
Love what we do?
In addition to our education features, we’ll be kicking off a series of stories highlighting how parents, students, and educators are adapting to the impact of COVID-19 on education. If this is important to you, please consider donating to our education reporting fund. https://business.facebook.com/donate/1846323118855149/3262802717172659/