Caledonia police are asking the public to look at and share the photos of theft suspects attached to this story.
On March 8 and March 17, a white man with brown hair and wearing a brown jacket visited KMart, 5141 Douglas Avenue, and walked out of the store with cell phones, cameras and watches without paying for the items. The suspect is further described as:
- White male with brown hair
- Approximately 30 years old
- 6-feet tall, weighing 170 pounds
- Wearing a tan or black jacket
Pick n’ Save
A man in his 50s is suspected of stealing a bottle of brandy from Pick n’ Save, 5111 Douglas Avenue, on March 18.
Surveillance photos indicate the man is
- White male with grey hair
- Mid 50’s
- About 5’10” and 175 pound
- Wearing a black leather jacket, blue jeans and gray T-shirt and carrying a black backpack.
In a separate incident, another man on March 10 is accused of stealing two pairs of reading glasses from the same Pick n’ Save and returning them for a gift card at the Pick n’ Save on Rapids Drive.
Witnesses say this suspect is:
- White male
- 25 years old
- 5’9″ and 180 pounds
- Wearing a black coat with fur around the hood, gray shirt and a gray knit cap.
Anyone with information about these incidents can leave an anonymous tip with Crime Stoppers at 1-888-636-9330, via web: http://racine.crimestoppersweb.com, or text message: RACS to 274637(crimes).
Love what we do?
In addition to our education features, we’ll be kicking off a series of stories highlighting how parents, students, and educators are adapting to the impact of COVID-19 on education. If this is important to you, please consider donating to our education reporting fund. https://business.facebook.com/donate/1846323118855149/3262802717172659/