… we have a small favor to ask. Thousands of people have placed their trust in the Racine County Eye’s high-impact journalism because we focus on solutions-based journalism.
With no shareholders or billionaire owners, we can provide trustworthy journalism that focuses on helping readers.
Unlike many others, Racine County Eye’s journalism is available for everyone to read, regardless of what they can afford to pay. We do this because we believe in information equality. Greater numbers of people can keep track of events, understand their impact on people and communities, and become inspired to take meaningful action.
If there were ever a time to join us, it is now. Every contribution, however big or small, powers our journalism and sustains our future. Support the Racine County Eye from as little as $5 – it only takes a minute. Thank you.
The COVID-19 virus has crippled businesses, nonprofits, and news organizations. Even our news organization has lost 80 percent of our revenue. That’s why we’re asking today for your support.
Please consider making a donation through an online payment system at www.givebutter.com/racinecountyeye.
The Racine County Eye – COVID-19 Local News Fund is a program administered by Local Media Foundation, affiliated with Local Media Association. Local Media Foundation, tax ID #36‐4427750, is a Section 501(c)(3) charitable trust and is eligible to accept charitable contributions.
All donations to the COVID-19 Local News Fund program will be used for COVID-19 related news coverage in the participating news organization’s local area.
Giving News Day for businesses
Racine County Eye is here to help with #GivingNewsDay — a national movement to support journalism. We’ve also partnered with the Local Media Association. Advertisers can buy a 2-for-1 ad package.
Now is the time to support local news AND nonprofits in Racine County. And through Giving News Day, you can do both. This offer is good through May 15, 2020.
Racine County Eye needs your support because we’ve lost 80 percent of our revenue. But we know the community is hurting too. So if you are a business in need of advertising, we’ll give you an ad at a good price and give a nonprofit an ad.
What nonprofits get:
Buy any individual ad and we’ll give an ad of equal value to a nonprofit. Just tell us which nonprofit you would like the ad to go to. If you are a nonprofit, we’ve also got some special projects we’re working on to showcase volunteers. If you are interested in participating, please fill out this form.
- Friends2follow: $150/month
- Be a featured sponsor of our thank a volunteer page and COVID-19 coverage (300 x 250 ad): $250 (side rail)
- Be a featured sponsor of our thank a volunteer page and COVID-19 coverage (728 x 90 ad): $350 (top of page)
- Be a featured sponsor of our thank a volunteer page and COVID-19 coverage (900 x 225 ad): $500 (in the article)
- Be a featured sponsor of our thank a volunteer page and COVID-19 coverage (900 x 225 ad): be a featured business on our Facebook Live segment, and get two sponsored columns per month: $1,000 (in the article).
- Choose one of the ad packages below and sign-up for three months and pay upfront, get 10 percent off.
- Choose one of the ad packages below and sign-up for six months and pay upfront, get 30 percent off.
Interested? Email Katheryn Knoff at firstname.lastname@example.org.