Job Description: Digital Marketing Account Executive
Your passion + Our products = SUCCESS
Racine County Eye is hiring a Digital Marketing Account Executive (Full-time and part-time positions) to help our company grow.
The Digital Marketing Account Executive will help our business partners get the right message in front of the right people on a variety of Racine County Eye products, including our news website, jobs board, Facebook collaborations, and our employment newsletter.
What drives this candidate? You do this work because you want to see businesses and people succeed in Southeastern Wisconsin. Be part of a growing news organization that focuses on what matters in Racine County…. Community.
We are in the news conversation and community-building business. We create meaningful conversation experiences for our users and develop marketing solutions that elevate our clients’ message to help them attract new clients and keep existing clients coming back. We accomplish this on our news website, our guides, social media properties, targeted email newsletters, events, and community forums.
Our solutions-based approach to journalism attracts an engaged audience in the Chicago-Milwaukee region that businesses want to connect with.
Our advertising solutions connect them to our audiences in creative ways. We map out who their ideal clients are and match them to one of our news products, whether it’s a buying guide, Gadgets & Geeks series, trivia contest, or our employment listing bundles. We also demonstrate our value to our clients so that they can see the results they are getting.
- Leverage existing client contract relationships to create new business opportunities.
- Sources new clients through cold-calling and email marketing.
- Manage sales activities, pipeline, and forecast information through Sales CRM solutions.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and collaborating with internal marketing to disseminate the information.
- Reports sales activity and meets revenue goals.
- Ability to build long-term relationships with clients inline with Racine County Eye’s overall company strategy.
- High school diploma minimum (or equivalent)
- Good written and spoken communications skills.
- Comfortable with cold calling and in-person meetings.
- Computer skills.
- Reliable transportation.
- Laptop computer and cell phone.
- Experience with client relationship management systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising, sales, or communications.
- Three years of demonstrated sales experience in the news industry.
Interested? Please send your resume to Denise Lockwood at email@example.com.