Journalism. We believe it should help you live a better life.
That’s why we spend a lot less time on publishing mug shots and a lot more time helping you understand the employment market, figure out how to spend more time with friends and family with our events calendar, and what you can do to help businesses that have opened up. Make no mistake…we aren’t shy. We tackle the big stuff, like COVID and issues around race.
And if you believe in the value of journalism — that it should help, not exploit — please consider becoming a paid member of the Racine County Eye today. We can’t do this work without you.
RacineCountyFamilyResources.com is a new website to Racine County with a full-service directory of local resources, 30,000 peer-reviewed health articles, and a mental health referral pathway! Let us help you find what you are looking for!
Here are some direct links for you!
- Looking for food resources in Racine? Go here.
- Need a good housing resource such as a shelter or housing assistance? Go here.
- Struggling with your addiction? Go here for support groups and other substance use services.
- Want some reliable information about what to look for in terms of depression symptoms? Check out our library here.
- Looking for reliable information about your medications? Check out some factual information about medications here.
- Want to refer yourself or someone you love for mental health counseling? Create a referral here.
- Want to know what virtual and in-person events are taking place in Racine? Check out our community calendar here.
- Want a free mindfulness resource? Check out Inner Explorer home here.
Don’t just take our word for it, check out two testimonials about the website!
- “As a school counselor, I’m a resource for many; students, families and guardians, staff members, and more. This website gives me information at my fingertips, which allows me to serve and support more efficiently. I have access to a priceless database of resources and information available in Racine County.”
- “This website has been vital to connecting our children and families to the resources they need. When people reach out for help, I am able to keep it simple for them and direct them right to the site where they can find exactly what they need. As a school counselor in the Racine Unified School District, it has been a wonderful gift to have a place to support our families and community. We’re very thankful.”