Story sponsored by LeCount Realty Group of Keller Williams Momentum
Racine County has been our hometown for over 30 years! LeCount Realty Group of Keller Williams Momentum has highly educated experts helping sellers and buyers with their real estate needs. We specialize in rural, urban, and lakefront properties west of the Interstate. Let us guide you in finding the perfect lot or a single-family home that’s just right for creating new memories. Experience the beauty of living in Racine – we will show you how!
Applications and supporting documents for loans from the City of Racine’s Micro-Enterprise Revolving Loan fund are due by Feb. 15. The Micro Fund is an economic development activity funded through the City of Racine’s Community Development Block Grant annual allocation from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
The Racine Micro-Enterprise Revolving Loan is a financing product designed to benefit city’s small business owner-operators with low- or moderate-income households. The Micro Fund targets businesses with five or fewer employees, and addresses disparities in minority lending and business ownership in Racine.
The Community Development Block Grant Micro-Enterprise Revolving Loan Fund (Micro Fund) applications are accepted on a semi-annual basis. Micro Fund application documents, including the program application, guidelines, and scoring matrix are provided on the City of Racine webpage.
Micro Fund application process
• Applicant submits program application to Community Development staff
• Staff complete a threshold review
• Eligible applications reviewed by advisory panel
• Final recommendations presented to Redevelopment Authority for Approval
• Staff develops and executes contract
• Staff ensures project implementation, monitoring, and on-going compliance
• Staff provides RDA and committees updates as necessary Applications and Support Documents
Applications must be mailed or delivered to: City of Racine, Department of City Development, Attn: Ben Lehner, 730 Washington Ave., Racine WI 53403
Or, emailed to email@example.com