Mark Yehlen, the Public Works Commissioner, told the Journal Times that this decision will begin the process of designing, engineering, and budgeting process for the project.
Yehlen’s department is to inform affected homeowners with an estimate of the shared cost for the construction and will hold a series of meetings to receive feedback from the public in late spring.
Street Projects for 2020
- Chatham Street from Lombard Avenue to the dead end.
- Monroe Avenue from 20th Street to 19th Street.
- North Wisconsin Street from the cul-de-sac to Carlton Drive.
- Savoy Circle from the cul-de-sac to Cecelia Park Drive.
- Howard Street from Westwood Drive to the cul-de-sac.
- Howland Avenue from Roe Avenue to West 6th Street.
- Lake Avenue from 12th Street to 11th Street.
- Library Drive from the cul-de-sac to 6th Street.
To read the full story, check out the Journal Times.
Check out more stories and events:
Looking for a job? Check out our jobs board
Love what we do?
In addition to our education features, we’ll be kicking off a series of stories highlighting how parents, students, and educators are adapting to the impact of COVID-19 on education. If this is important to you, please consider donating to our education reporting fund. https://business.facebook.com/donate/1846323118855149/3262802717172659/