In Racine County, 68 properties totaling about $22 million changed hands between Nov. 11 through Nov. 15, according to the Register of Deeds Office.
Here are the highlights:
- Clark Fullerton Building LLC, of Northbrook Illinois, sold 1054 Milwaukee Ave., to Hensley Properties – Oak Terrace LP, of Modesto, California, for $3.025 million.
- Educators Credit Union, of Milwaukee, sold their building at 1410 N. Newman Rd., to Andis Family Limited Partnership, of Sturtevant, for $1.7 million.
- OMGURU Inc., of Mount Pleasant, sold the Days Inn Hotel at 13340 Hospitality Ct. to Serenity Hospitality LLC, of Racine, for $2.9 million.
- U.S. Auto Shop, LLC, of Racine, sold Klinkhammer Motors Inc. at 2309 Lathrop Ave., to Internal Affairs LLC, of Milwaukee, for $135,000.
- Narendra Shah sold the Amoco gas station at 2418 Douglas Avenue to Douglas Express Real Estate Inc., of Racine, for $700,000.
- LAG Investments LLC sold Buffalo Wild Wings, 5880 Durand Avenue, to FCPT Holdings LLC, Mill Valley Califonia, for $2.03 million.
Click on the interactive map to learn more about how much they sold for.