… we have a small favor to ask. Thousands of people have placed their trust in the Racine County Eye’s high-impact journalism because we focus on solutions-based journalism.
With no shareholders or billionaire owners, we can provide trustworthy journalism that focuses on helping readers.
Unlike many others, Racine County Eye’s journalism is available for everyone to read, regardless of what they can afford to pay. We do this because we believe in information equality. Greater numbers of people can keep track of events, understand their impact on people and communities, and become inspired to take meaningful action.
If there were ever a time to join us, it is now. Every contribution, however big or small, powers our journalism and sustains our future. Support the Racine County Eye from as little as $5 – it only takes a minute. Thank you.
In Racine County, 68 properties totaling about $22 million changed hands between Nov. 11 through Nov. 15, according to the Register of Deeds Office.
Here are the highlights:
- Clark Fullerton Building LLC, of Northbrook Illinois, sold 1054 Milwaukee Ave., to Hensley Properties – Oak Terrace LP, of Modesto, California, for $3.025 million.
- Educators Credit Union, of Milwaukee, sold their building at 1410 N. Newman Rd., to Andis Family Limited Partnership, of Sturtevant, for $1.7 million.
- OMGURU Inc., of Mount Pleasant, sold the Days Inn Hotel at 13340 Hospitality Ct. to Serenity Hospitality LLC, of Racine, for $2.9 million.
- U.S. Auto Shop, LLC, of Racine, sold Klinkhammer Motors Inc. at 2309 Lathrop Ave., to Internal Affairs LLC, of Milwaukee, for $135,000.
- Narendra Shah sold the Amoco gas station at 2418 Douglas Avenue to Douglas Express Real Estate Inc., of Racine, for $700,000.
- LAG Investments LLC sold Buffalo Wild Wings, 5880 Durand Avenue, to FCPT Holdings LLC, Mill Valley Califonia, for $2.03 million.
Click on the interactive map to learn more about how much they sold for.