Racine County Eye has expanded its coverage over the past six months. You have come to count on us for stories about our coverage of COVID-19, the elections, social justice issues, business spotlights, hometown heroes, and real estate.
We spend hours making sure you have the highest and best information. If this is important to you, please subscribe today.
In Racine County, 68 properties totaling about $22 million changed hands between Nov. 11 through Nov. 15, according to the Register of Deeds Office.
Here are the highlights:
- Clark Fullerton Building LLC, of Northbrook Illinois, sold 1054 Milwaukee Ave., to Hensley Properties – Oak Terrace LP, of Modesto, California, for $3.025 million.
- Educators Credit Union, of Milwaukee, sold their building at 1410 N. Newman Rd., to Andis Family Limited Partnership, of Sturtevant, for $1.7 million.
- OMGURU Inc., of Mount Pleasant, sold the Days Inn Hotel at 13340 Hospitality Ct. to Serenity Hospitality LLC, of Racine, for $2.9 million.
- U.S. Auto Shop, LLC, of Racine, sold Klinkhammer Motors Inc. at 2309 Lathrop Ave., to Internal Affairs LLC, of Milwaukee, for $135,000.
- Narendra Shah sold the Amoco gas station at 2418 Douglas Avenue to Douglas Express Real Estate Inc., of Racine, for $700,000.
- LAG Investments LLC sold Buffalo Wild Wings, 5880 Durand Avenue, to FCPT Holdings LLC, Mill Valley Califonia, for $2.03 million.
Click on the interactive map to learn more about how much they sold for.
Love what we do?
In addition to our education features, we’ll be kicking off a series of stories highlighting how parents, students, and educators are adapting to the impact of COVID-19 on education. If this is important to you, please consider donating to our education reporting fund. https://business.facebook.com/donate/1846323118855149/3262802717172659/