Story sponsored by LeCount Realty Group of Keller Williams Momentum
Racine County has been our hometown for over 30 years! LeCount Realty Group of Keller Williams Momentum has highly educated experts helping sellers and buyers with their real estate needs. We specialize in rural, urban, and lakefront properties west of the Interstate. Let us guide you in finding the perfect lot or a single-family home that’s just right for creating new memories. Experience the beauty of living in Racine – we will show you how!
In Racine County, 68 properties totaling about $22 million changed hands between Nov. 11 through Nov. 15, according to the Register of Deeds Office.
Here are the highlights:
- Clark Fullerton Building LLC, of Northbrook Illinois, sold 1054 Milwaukee Ave., to Hensley Properties – Oak Terrace LP, of Modesto, California, for $3.025 million.
- Educators Credit Union, of Milwaukee, sold their building at 1410 N. Newman Rd., to Andis Family Limited Partnership, of Sturtevant, for $1.7 million.
- OMGURU Inc., of Mount Pleasant, sold the Days Inn Hotel at 13340 Hospitality Ct. to Serenity Hospitality LLC, of Racine, for $2.9 million.
- U.S. Auto Shop, LLC, of Racine, sold Klinkhammer Motors Inc. at 2309 Lathrop Ave., to Internal Affairs LLC, of Milwaukee, for $135,000.
- Narendra Shah sold the Amoco gas station at 2418 Douglas Avenue to Douglas Express Real Estate Inc., of Racine, for $700,000.
- LAG Investments LLC sold Buffalo Wild Wings, 5880 Durand Avenue, to FCPT Holdings LLC, Mill Valley Califonia, for $2.03 million.
Click on the interactive map to learn more about how much they sold for.