City of Racine Parks, Recreation & Cultural Services offers a variety of activities throughout the summer months. These activities include:
- Youth softball for ages 4-14
- Playground progams for ages 4-14
- Track and field competition for ages 9-14
- Adult sports (softball, sand volleyball, etc.)
- Sand volleyball for youth (grades 6-12)
- Lake F/X games
- Family movies in the parks
- Strike out big for youth event
Click here for a list and act fast as registration deadlines are approaching!
In addition, Summer Basketball registration closes Wednesday, May 15. Learn more here and sign up today!