… we have a small favor to ask. Thousands of people have placed their trust in the Racine County Eye’s high-impact journalism because we focus on solutions-based journalism.
With no shareholders or billionaire owners, we can provide trustworthy journalism that focuses on helping readers.
Unlike many others, Racine County Eye’s journalism is available for everyone to read, regardless of what they can afford to pay. We do this because we believe in information equality. Greater numbers of people can keep track of events, understand their impact on people and communities, and become inspired to take meaningful action.
If there were ever a time to join us, it is now. Every contribution, however big or small, powers our journalism and sustains our future. Support the Racine County Eye from as little as $5 – it only takes a minute. Thank you.
RIPON, WI — Ripon College has announced its Dean’s List for the Spring 2021 semester, recognizing academic excellence. To qualify for the Dean’s List at Ripon College, students must achieve a 3.40-grade point average or higher on a 4.00 scale and complete at least 12 credits of regular letter-graded work.
- Ethan Brannen of Waterford, Wisconsin, is majoring in Undeclared
- Michael Cohoon of Union Grove, Wisconsin, is majoring in Sociology and Politics and Government with a minor in American Studies
- McKenna Daams of Mt. Pleasant, Wisconsin, is majoring in Studio Art and Business Management
- Nicholas Ditscheit of Union Grove, Wisconsin, is majoring in Psychology with a minor in Religion
- Callysta Hansen of Franksville, Wisconsin, is majoring in Biology with a minor in Criminal Justice
- Ethan Hansen of Franksville, Wisconsin, is majoring in English with minors in Educational Studies and Music
- Kaitlin Hutchinson of Sturtevant, Wisconsin, is majoring in Chemistry-Biology
- Emma Karpinski of Waterford, Wisconsin, is majoring in Educational Studies MC/EA
- Zacharias Olstinske of Burlington, Wisconsin, is majoring in Politics and Government and Economics
- Riley Pella of Burlington, Wisconsin, is majoring in Politics and Government with a minor in Business Management
- Nicole Petrovic of Mt Pleasant, Wisconsin, is majoring in Psychobiology
- Sarah Weber of Racine, Wisconsin, is majoring in Psychology, Anthropology, and Philosophy with minors in Religion and Sociology
Ripon College, founded in 1851, is Wisconsin’s best-value private college and a national leader in liberal arts education, devoted to ensuring every student realizes their unique potential. Ninety-six percent of alumni are employed, in graduate school or student-teaching within six months. In recognition of its academic excellence, the college was awarded a chapter of Phi Beta Kappa in 1953, placing it among a select group of the nation’s top colleges. Ripon has the highest-earning graduates in Wisconsin, according to the U.S. Department of Education’s College Scorecard. Ripon ranks first in Wisconsin and third in the Midwest on Washington Monthly’s list of “Best Bang for the Buck” colleges. The College has the highest minority graduation rate in the nation. Ripon is consistently recognized as a “Best Value” and “Best 383 College” by The Princeton Review and a Top Tier National Liberal Arts College by U.S. News & World Report. For more information about Ripon College, visit ripon.edu.