… we have a small favor to ask. Thousands of people have placed their trust in the Racine County Eye’s high-impact journalism because we focus on solutions-based journalism.
With no shareholders or billionaire owners, we can provide trustworthy journalism that focuses on helping readers.
Unlike many others, Racine County Eye’s journalism is available for everyone to read, regardless of what they can afford to pay. We do this because we believe in information equality. Greater numbers of people can keep track of events, understand their impact on people and communities, and become inspired to take meaningful action.
If there were ever a time to join us, it is now. Every contribution, however big or small, powers our journalism and sustains our future. Support the Racine County Eye from as little as $5 – it only takes a minute. Thank you.
Special times call for special advertising campaigns. So we’re highilighting heros in our Hometown Hero and Business Spotlight feature. DEADLINE: Aug. 15, 2020. Three-month contract required. Can be billed monthly.
Special advertising campaigns
- Celebrate our heroes: First responders, healthcare professionals, and police officers. Each week, we’ll have a different person. Want to nominate someone?
- Business spotlight: Every week, we’ll highlight an area business. Here’s how you can be part of the action. Want to be featured? Tell us about your business.
- Health tips: Love evangelizing health and wellness? Share your expertise on our health tips page.
- 970 x 250 (top of article): $1,000
- 728 x 90 (middle of article0: $500
- 300 x 250 (Bottom of article) (8) $250
- 2/month = $200
- 4/month = $350
On-page branded photo sponsorship