… we have a small favor to ask. Thousands of people have placed their trust in the Racine County Eye’s high-impact journalism because we focus on solutions-based journalism.
With no shareholders or billionaire owners, we can provide trustworthy journalism that focuses on helping readers.
Unlike many others, Racine County Eye’s journalism is available for everyone to read, regardless of what they can afford to pay. We do this because we believe in information equality. Greater numbers of people can keep track of events, understand their impact on people and communities, and become inspired to take meaningful action.
If there were ever a time to join us, it is now. Every contribution, however big or small, powers our journalism and sustains our future. Support the Racine County Eye from as little as $5 – it only takes a minute. Thank you.
Here’s the schedule:
Friday: 5 to 11 p.m.
- 5 p.m.Fish Fry
- 6 p.m. Mandy Z & Rural Route 1 – WEST
- 6 p.m. – DJVU (Karaoke) – TEEN
- 7 PM – Fall Hazard – EAST
Saturday: noon to midnight
- Carnival Rides with wristband special Noon – 5 p.m.
- Bingo starts at 1 p.m. in the Gym
- Mass at 4:45 p.m.
- 2 PM – Bullfrog – WEST
- 3 PM – Albatross – EAST
- 6 PM – Culture Shock Chicago (Dance Troupe) – TEEN
- 7 PM – Full Flavor – WEST
- 7:30 PM – PULSE
Sunday: Noon to 9 p.m.
- Mass 8 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.
- Carnival rides with wristband special Noon to 5 p.m.
- Bingo Starts at 3:00 PM in the Gym
- Carnival Wristband Specials Noon-5:00 PM
- Chicken dinner at Noon
- 2:30 PM – All the Kings Men “Elvis” Meet n Greet – EAST
- 3 PM – DuoSonic – WEST
- 3 PM – Kohl’s Wild Theatre – TEEN
- 4 PM – Magician Rob Lemaster – TEEN/Grounds
- 6:30 PM – Pat McCurdy