… we have a small favor to ask. Thousands of people have placed their trust in the Racine County Eye’s high-impact journalism because we focus on solutions-based journalism.
With no shareholders or billionaire owners, we can provide trustworthy journalism that focuses on helping readers.
Unlike many others, Racine County Eye’s journalism is available for everyone to read, regardless of what they can afford to pay. We do this because we believe in information equality. Greater numbers of people can keep track of events, understand their impact on people and communities, and become inspired to take meaningful action.
If there were ever a time to join us, it is now. Every contribution, however big or small, powers our journalism and sustains our future. Support the Racine County Eye from as little as $5 – it only takes a minute. Thank you.
These are certainly unfamiliar times and I’m sure everyone is taking the necessary precautions to care for themselves and their loved ones.
We recommend all business owners review the following:
- Seek advice from your financial partners
- Review your HR policies regarding absenteeism and remote work
- Evaluate revenue streams and customer base
- Communicate transparently with your customers, understand how they are being affected
- Assess and, if needed, modify how you deliver products and services
We also recommend following updates from these organizations for the latest news and guidance:
- The IRS – https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus
- The SBA – https://www.sba.gov/page/coronavirus-covid-19-small-business-guidance-loan-resources
- US Chamber of Commerce – https://www.uschamber.com/co/small-business-coronavirus
- OSHA – https://www.osha.gov/
Stay positive, stay connected and stay safe. We are all in this together.