These are certainly unfamiliar times and I’m sure everyone is taking the necessary precautions to care for themselves and their loved ones.
We recommend all business owners review the following:
- Seek advice from your financial partners
- Review your HR policies regarding absenteeism and remote work
- Evaluate revenue streams and customer base
- Communicate transparently with your customers, understand how they are being affected
- Assess and, if needed, modify how you deliver products and services
We also recommend following updates from these organizations for the latest news and guidance:
- The IRS – https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus
- The SBA – https://www.sba.gov/page/coronavirus-covid-19-small-business-guidance-loan-resources
- US Chamber of Commerce – https://www.uschamber.com/co/small-business-coronavirus
- OSHA – https://www.osha.gov/
Stay positive, stay connected and stay safe. We are all in this together.
Love what we do?
In addition to our education features, we’ll be kicking off a series of stories highlighting how parents, students, and educators are adapting to the impact of COVID-19 on education. If this is important to you, please consider donating to our education reporting fund. https://business.facebook.com/donate/1846323118855149/3262802717172659/