For a full look at what local nonprofits are up to, check out our new nonprofit community feed here.
Here’s a snapshot of the things you’ll find:
- TONIGHT is the Wisconsin Veterans Light Up the Arts event.
- Tomorrow night is the 28th annual Thoughts For Food!
- River Bend Nature Center is hosting a pancake breakfast every Sunday in March with FRESH Wisconsin maple syrup! Yummy!
- Hopes Center of Racine is hosting Raising HOPES with Talent on March 21st.
- LCS Racine is looking for donations for their Baskets of Joy Project.
Love what we do?
In addition to our education features, we’ll be kicking off a series of stories highlighting how parents, students, and educators are adapting to the impact of COVID-19 on education. If this is important to you, please consider donating to our education reporting fund. https://business.facebook.com/donate/1846323118855149/3262802717172659/