(Racine, WI)—United Way of Racine County’s Women United is currently accepting funding requests for local programs focusing on women and children.
Women United supports United Way of Racine County‘s focus of building an educated workforce by providing funding opportunities to programs aiding in the development of the workforce of today and tomorrow. Annual grants from Women United’s Brighter Future Fund, which raises funds separate from United Way’s annual campaign, are available for programs that support family financial stability, school readiness, and on-time graduation.
Women United is a global force of nearly 70,000 women representing United Ways from across the country, all dedicated to effecting change in their local communities. Members are mobilized and inspired to become powerful philanthropists.
To apply, please visit https://www.unitedwayracine.org/women-united-brighter-future-fund-grant-applications. Applications are being accepted through August 30th.
- Applications must be submitted by a 501(c)(3) organization
- Programs must be held in Racine County
- Funding requests should not exceed $1,500
- Applications must adhere to one or more of Women United’s focus areas
- School readiness: early childhood literacy
- Family financial literacy: budgeting, planning, and financial coaching
- On-time graduation: Mentoring and tutoring students
Grant awards will be available October 15, 2019, and need to be used by May 30, 2020.